- School starts September 8, 2020 for Grades 1 - 12
- Kindergarteners begin school September 10, 2020
Digital Engagement September 8 - 18: Students are are at home and will take part in welcoming activities with their teacher, relationship building, student and family training in classroom digital tools, internet safety, and setting expectations for learning and COVID safety protocols. Students will also engage with learning content as well. In-person and virtual meetings may take place with teachers. Check the Digital Learning Web Page for information and access to online learning platforms SeeSaw and Canvas.
- Helpful information for the 2020-21 school year.
- . We appreciate families who take time to apply for free or reduced price lunch! Apply anywhere, anytime - the process is secure, confidential, convenient and available 24/7. Families qualifying for free/reduced school meals may also qualify for reduced school activity fees.
- Be sure you've submitted documentation of your child's vaccinations or legal exemption to your school.
- Weather-Related School Closings & Two Hour Late Start: All families, especially those with elementary age students, should have a contingency plan for their children in the event of weather-related school closings or a Two Hour Late Start.
- Bullying Prohibition Policy & Tips for Parents: Creating a safe & welcoming environment for all students and staff in our schools, check the Back to School Newsletter and check Safe & Welcoming Schools.
Superintendent's 100 Day Plan
The 100 Day Plan emphasizes the importance of preparing staff, families and students for school in the fall, including detailed planning for in-person, enhanced distance learning or a hybrid of both. The safety of students, staff and families is a top priority, along with a high quality, engaging learning experience.
In terms of equity, the plan includes reviewing implementation strategies for the district’s Education Equity Framework, analyzing district policies and procedures, conducting academic achievement and behavioral practices and launching dialog sessions with school advisory councils.