Duluth Public Schools now offers ONLINE REGISTRATION!
Registration and verification are a few simple clicks away.
Save Time, Enroll Online Today!
REQUIRED before starting Kindergarten:
- Early Childhood Screening
- Immunizations up to date
- Enrollment paperwork or register online
Besides the Registration online or form, we require:
- Copy of Birth certificate, Hospital certificate, Passport, or Physician/Midwife certificate (we can make a copy for you)
- Legal Proof of Residency (1 of the following): Property tax statement, signed lease, purchase agreement, open enrollment form, or are homeless.
Other forms that may be required depending on your address:
- Open Enrollment Form: For families living outside the Duluth/ ISD 709 boundaries and would like to have their students attend a Duluth Public School. Please complete the form and send it to: The Office of the Assistant Superintendent, 201 N. 1st Ave. E. Rm. 203, Duluth MN 55802.
- Request for Student Transfer Form: For families living in Duluth but outside the Lester Park School bus boundaries and would like their children to attend Lester Park School. Please complete this form and return to Lester Park School or send directly to the Assistant Superintendent.
- Early Childhood Screening - MN law requires all students to go through the free Early Childhood Screening prior to entering Kindergarten. You may call our ECS office at 218-336-8816 or email email@example.com to set up an appointment. Appointments are VERY limited May-August!
- Immunization Records - MN State Statute 121A.15 requires that all children entering a Minnesota school for the first time be completely immunized or provide legal exemption of the required immunizations:(Must provide a clinical printout of all immunization dates) Details from the MN Department of Health.
If you have questions please call the Lester Park office at (218) 336-8875.